SCCM 1802 Features
This post shows some of the newly introduced/improved features in the latest version of Configuration Manager (1802). SCCM 1802 has now been made available after significant testing from early adopters.
- New Workload addition to Co-Management – Endpoint protection (Workload can now be moved to intune for co-managed clients)
- Co-Management Reporting Dashboard in Console
- Windows Autopilot device information Reporting
- Management Insights
- Microsoft Edge policies
- Phased Deployments – Sequenced rollout of software
- Ability to configure Delivery Optimisation against boundary groups
- Task Sequence Templates – The ability to save a task sequence as a template
- User interaction when installing software under the system account
- ADR Rule schedule can now be set from a base day
The release of 1802 has provided some excellent features which are shaping towards the Microsoft 365 route nicely.